Team Insanity Surf Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Team Insanity offical Forums. Here you can post anything you can think of, from Complaints, Admin applications, Suggestions, recrutiments, and much more.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team Insanity Vs. X-dream

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eagle
Spammer!
Spammer!
Eagle

Team Insanity Vs. X-dream Empty
PostSubject: Team Insanity Vs. X-dream   Team Insanity Vs. X-dream EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 6:49 am

On the 3rd of Febuary Team Insanity played X-dream. X-dream from experiances and popularoty are a good clan. And we knew we had a a very hard game coming up, after 2 of our old players Buzz and Gerrard joining X-dream it looked like it was going to be a competetive game. Team insanity took the first 3 rounds then X-dream pulled a round back to make it 3-1. From there on Team Insanity Dominated for the rest of the game. To make the final score 10-1 to Team Insanity.

Special thanks too:
Silverhawk
Seige Master
Kaka
Eagle
Slowcar
Back to top Go down
http://teaminsanity.forummotion.com
Kaka
Spammer!
Spammer!
Kaka

PostSubject: Re: Team Insanity Vs. X-dream   Team Insanity Vs. X-dream EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 12:48 pm

lol i would just like to say i beat buzz on a personal level - 3-1 lmfao Wink good 1 buzz Wink
Back to top Go down
Eagle
Spammer!
Spammer!
Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Team Insanity Vs. X-dream   Team Insanity Vs. X-dream EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 2:27 pm

Lmao, I played that match and suicded 6 times in 10 roounds, cause of my lag. I ended on -1-6
Back to top Go down
http://teaminsanity.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Insanity Vs. X-dream   Team Insanity Vs. X-dream Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Insanity Vs. X-dream
Page 1 of 1