Welcome to Team Insanity offical Forums. Here you can post anything you can think of, from Complaints, Admin applications, Suggestions, recrutiments, and much more.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Picture When U just logged in into the server

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Eagle
Spammer!
Spammer!

PostSubject: Re: Picture When U just logged in into the server   Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:13 pm

Wow that is really nice i'll place it on the MotD now!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teaminsanity.forummotion.com
Jhingha
Spammer!
Spammer!

PostSubject: Re: Picture When U just logged in into the server   Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:20 pm

Glad you agree with me the V4 suckd big time Smile !

Than about this 1: (if you want to hate me, continue)

First some self experience,

A MOTD picture I see as a advertisement.
in a advertisement you need to use 'stock' & pictures that are telling more about the info that is giving in other forms(as text) or the further purpose.

I used a surfer in both of my versions because it's a surf server and clan, 24/7
Than the 'motion' behind them and the other stuff to show we'r fast.
And some text. ofc.
Also you should of have a kinda 'center'..

Now about your's
1. you are using 2 martel arts guys.
2. the left one is wrongly combined with that background (the spikes,,,altought i don't understand what they are doing there)
3. that tech border is nice (in the middle) but lets say, tech & robots = good combo,
tech & martel arts = bad combo
4. there is not really a center of advertisement
5. people 're-enter' the motd to see important things like, members., sites, how to join, etc. and wouldnt it be better if the most importantt things were already in the picture itself.
6. that "plastic warp" doesnt fit with the rest.
7. tobad you made it greyscale
8. the text in the left bottum is like ' AAAH WTF IM DOING HERE.'

that was my critism i guess.
Don't Perm Ban me please Surprised !

<33loves from jhinghaaa!

Btw, seems like im the only one being so harsh....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eagle
Spammer!
Spammer!

PostSubject: Re: Picture When U just logged in into the server   Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:05 pm

Jhingha wrote:
Glad you agree with me the V4 suckd big time Smile !

Than about this 1: (if you want to hate me, continue)

First some self experience,

A MOTD picture I see as a advertisement.
in a advertisement you need to use 'stock' & pictures that are telling more about the info that is giving in other forms(as text) or the further purpose.

I used a surfer in both of my versions because it's a surf server and clan, 24/7
Than the 'motion' behind them and the other stuff to show we'r fast.
And some text. ofc.
Also you should of have a kinda 'center'..

Now about your's
1. you are using 2 martel arts guys.
2. the left one is wrongly combined with that background (the spikes,,,altought i don't understand what they are doing there)
3. that tech border is nice (in the middle) but lets say, tech & robots = good combo,
tech & martel arts = bad combo
4. there is not really a center of advertisement
5. people 're-enter' the motd to see important things like, members., sites, how to join, etc. and wouldnt it be better if the most importantt things were already in the picture itself.
6. that "plastic warp" doesnt fit with the rest.
7. tobad you made it greyscale
8. the text in the left bottum is like ' AAAH WTF IM DOING HERE.'

that was my critism i guess.
Don't Perm Ban me please Surprised !

<33loves from jhinghaaa!

Btw, seems like im the only one being so harsh....

Jhingha has put alot of thought and effort in telling you what he thinks is wrong. LEt me just say he's correct on many levels, so kaka if i was you i would look into what Jhingha has wrote and help improve your MotD. Don't say we are un greatful we are just trying to help imporve in aspects. That is some really nice photoshop work, for sure. But like Jhingha said it's not got the adervtiment an MotD has. Consider this useful infomation. Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
MR.X.

PostSubject: Re: Picture When U just logged in into the server   Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:55 am

It's really nice, i asked to some players and they liked it 2 cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.alphen.nu/viggie
ollie1989

PostSubject: Re: Picture When U just logged in into the server   Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:51 am

Sorry eagle, but you must have liked it, until jhingha says some comments. i mean have you seen other people MOTD's?? they look like shit, and have nothing to do with their clan or nothing. Look how much detail and effort jamie has put into the motd, He has been making new ones because people are seeing something wrong with it.
And to be honest lol, i think jhingha may be jealous cause kaka knows how to make morph's, metals, glass, and spikes somehow make it all suit each other, But i bloody love it, i say NEW POLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done kaka, Mc.Lovin has always got yer back lol pirat pirat pirat pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ollie1989

PostSubject: Re: Picture When U just logged in into the server   Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:54 am

And i forgot to say something, No player thinks about an MOTD that way jhingha, they like the pictures to see who admins are.
They wont think "Awwww why is there spikes comin out of him" or "He is usin the wrong textures"

Just remember jhingha its little kids that are always on our server. they wont think much of it and background meanings. They will love the visuals that kaka has done.

Smile

Mc. Lovin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaka
Spammer!
Spammer!

PostSubject: Re: Picture When U just logged in into the server   Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:44 am

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by Kaka on Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jhingha
Spammer!
Spammer!

PostSubject: Re: Picture When U just logged in into the server   Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:05 am

ollie1989 wrote:
And i forgot to say something, No player thinks about an MOTD that way jhingha, they like the pictures to see who admins are.
They wont think "Awwww why is there spikes comin out of him" or "He is usin the wrong textures"
Smile
Mc. Lovin
The picture is for recognition of the server, and ofcourse the name. but sometimes a picture is easier to remember.

Ill give my critits about this new version later Kaka Wink
It looks way better now ofcourse!
some minor adjustments would make it great.

R
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaka
Spammer!
Spammer!

PostSubject: Re: Picture When U just logged in into the server   Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:12 am

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven v

Last edited by Kaka on Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jhingha
Spammer!
Spammer!

PostSubject: Re: Picture When U just logged in into the server   Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:28 am

Kaka wrote:
For all this shit you're giving me for my work, you aint done SHIT, why dont you make an immence new 1 ?
People seems to like you'r work
and making some wich would beat your pics would be mean Wink
Im having this great idea for 1, but wasnt planned to work it out.
J
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaka
Spammer!
Spammer!

PostSubject: Re: Picture When U just logged in into the server   Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:30 am

Jhingha wrote:
Kaka wrote:
For all this shit you're giving me for my work, you aint done SHIT, why dont you make an immence new 1 ?
People seems to like you'r work
and making some wich would beat your pics would be mean Wink
Im having this great idea for 1, but wasnt planned to work it out.
J

I want to see it then, biatch afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eagle
Spammer!
Spammer!

PostSubject: Re: Picture When U just logged in into the server   Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:32 pm

Hum yea it's nice and i'll place it on the MotD Smile I'd like to see Jhingha bring out a new version though. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Kaka
Spammer!
Spammer!

PostSubject: Re: Picture When U just logged in into the server   Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:28 am

Jin's new version is some what, umm how do i say it, unheard of?

Jin, common', lets see it I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ollie1989

PostSubject: Re: Picture When U just logged in into the server   Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:30 am

Smile oooo has jhingha or dicer made one yet?!?!

I FUCKIN SMELL SKITTLES!!! ITS SOOOO GOOOOOOOD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eagle
Spammer!
Spammer!

PostSubject: Re: Picture When U just logged in into the server   Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:48 am

ollie1989 wrote:
Smile oooo has jhingha or dicer made one yet?!?!

I FUCKIN SMELL SKITTLES!!! ITS SOOOO GOOOOOOOD

Werid Chap. Question
Back to top Go down
MR.X.

PostSubject: Re: Picture When U just logged in into the server   Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:50 am

It doesn't flakkering bethween pink and blue in motd
Back to top Go down
Jhingha
Spammer!
Spammer!

PostSubject: Re: Picture When U just logged in into the server   Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:50 pm

Making one..
But first I wanne get what has been promised Very Happy

EDIT: well being a admin now, tells me to make the picture xD Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eagle
Spammer!
Spammer!

PostSubject: Re: Picture When U just logged in into the server   Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:29 pm

Jhingha wrote:
Making one..
But first I wanne get what has been promised Very Happy

EDIT: well being a admin now, tells me to make the picture xD Very Happy

True, see if u can beat Kaka. I havn't yet seen any progression in your work. kanker hond.
Back to top Go down
ollie1989

PostSubject: Re: Picture When U just logged in into the server   Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:09 pm

for fuck sake. your both gonna make ones better than each others.

so FUCKING SIT YOUR FUCKING SWEATY ASS CHEEKS ON YOUR FUCKIN COMPUTER AND PLAY SOME MOTHER FUCKIN CSS!!!!!! FOR FUCK SAKE!!!
DONT LIKE THIS COMMENT?!?! GO FUCKIN LIVE WITH THE FUCKIN TROLLS IN YOUR FEET. OKAY!?!?

WE HAVE OUR MOTD, WE NEED FUCKING PEOPLE IN THE CLAN WITH PROPER SKILL TO PLAY CSS MORE OFTEN, NOT SOME LOUNGING TWAT FACED SHITTER MINGES TO PLAY PHOTOSHOP ALL DAY TO SEE WHOS BETTER!!!! Evil or Very Mad

MEEEEEEHHHHHH!!!

someone has to agree with me,

"im only saying this because i cant seem to download photoshop lmao!!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MR.X.

PostSubject: Re: Picture When U just logged in into the server   Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:53 am

You nevva heard about the button CAPS LOCK?
Back to top Go down
ollie1989

PostSubject: Re: Picture When U just logged in into the server   Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:59 am

Yeah, actuall i have. but i seen tht i was writting in CAPS!!! but i was to far forward in my message, and i have lazy ass hands so i i couldnt be fuckd fixing it...

OKAY!!!!???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaka
Spammer!
Spammer!

PostSubject: Re: Picture When U just logged in into the server   Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:11 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ollie1989

PostSubject: Re: Picture When U just logged in into the server   Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:43 pm

FUCKING LOL MATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love eagles cute wee hamsta cheeks Wink olol love it Very Happy

alien
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eagle
Spammer!
Spammer!

PostSubject: Re: Picture When U just logged in into the server   Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:03 am

Haha that's fucking well good! And you could have got a better picture of me? -.- I look like i have autism

ollie1989

PostSubject: Re: Picture When U just logged in into the server   Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:26 am

I Strangly like it, just keep lawling at eagles chops Razz lmao!!! he looks like a wee happy lad, lol.

Ollie's "Lol-Factor, i say 9-10"

Be kinda cool for us to have like a pic of the members as a motd, to show how pro we are........... =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picture When U just logged in into the server   

Back to top Go down

Picture When U just logged in into the server
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next