Team Insanity Surf Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Team Insanity offical Forums. Here you can post anything you can think of, from Complaints, Admin applications, Suggestions, recrutiments, and much more.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please do this poll for ollie, we need to change this crappy colour lol!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you think we should change the THEME of this Forum?!?! HURRY AND DECIDE!!!!!
Yes!!!! I trust Mc.Lovin!!!
Please do this poll for ollie, we need to change this crappy colour lol!!!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap67%Please do this poll for ollie, we need to change this crappy colour lol!!!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Im not sure
Please do this poll for ollie, we need to change this crappy colour lol!!!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Please do this poll for ollie, we need to change this crappy colour lol!!!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No, i like the shit matrix theme!!!
Please do this poll for ollie, we need to change this crappy colour lol!!!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Please do this poll for ollie, we need to change this crappy colour lol!!!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ollie, make love to me, so this means yes!!!
Please do this poll for ollie, we need to change this crappy colour lol!!!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Please do this poll for ollie, we need to change this crappy colour lol!!!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Eagle
Spammer!
Spammer!
Eagle

Please do this poll for ollie, we need to change this crappy colour lol!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please do this poll for ollie, we need to change this crappy colour lol!!!!   Please do this poll for ollie, we need to change this crappy colour lol!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 8:54 am

MR.X. wrote:
I like it verry nice only the kale kut chatbox moet weg

Lol nab
Back to top Go down
http://teaminsanity.forummotion.com

Please do this poll for ollie, we need to change this crappy colour lol!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2