Welcome to Team Insanity offical Forums. Here you can post anything you can think of, from Complaints, Admin applications, Suggestions, recrutiments, and much more.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Donations........... please answer this poll

Go down 

We need a few donations to keep TI server up and running, **its not alot of money** Good idea, Or Bad? 16 p/m
Yes, its good because its not fair eagle has to pay all the time for us
44%
 44% [ 4 ]
No, what a silly idea =]
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I will pay only small amounts
33%
 33% [ 3 ]
Hmmm need to think..
22%
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
ollie1989

PostSubject: Donations........... please answer this poll   Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:10 am

This really needs to be answered, because i personally think its not really fair that eagle has to pay for the server every month. But im nearly enough certain that i can make a few donations towards it.

The server costs 16 per month, But most of the TI members can put in what they can afford, even if its like a 1 or whatever.......... its just so that the server is basically ALWAYS up and runnin =]

Comments please Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaka
Spammer!
Spammer!

PostSubject: Re: Donations........... please answer this poll   Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:18 pm

I sent chris 50 so far and i havent even got admin anymore, Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eagle
Spammer!
Spammer!

PostSubject: Re: Donations........... please answer this poll   Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:24 pm

I would just be really happy with small amounts just to give me a hand paying for the server, or just for some causes you wan't? Like extra slots. thanks guys

Ollie (L)

Jhingha
Spammer!
Spammer!

PostSubject: Re: Donations........... please answer this poll   Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:29 pm

I would pay..

But got fired last saturday, so gotta be carefull with my money , until got a new job..
any money that goes to things ... I don't really HAVE to spend money in are scrapped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaka
Spammer!
Spammer!

PostSubject: Re: Donations........... please answer this poll   Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:49 pm

Jhingha wrote:
I would pay..

But got fired last saturday, so gotta be carefull with my money , until got a new job..
any money that goes to things ... I don't really HAVE to spend money in are scrapped.

So you dont need admin, kthnxbye. tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eagle
Spammer!
Spammer!

PostSubject: Re: Donations........... please answer this poll   Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:58 pm

Jhingha wrote:
I would pay..

Small amounts would help alot jhingha. ^^

ollie1989

PostSubject: Re: Donations........... please answer this poll   Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:20 pm

Lol, i want kaka back Sad i miss him lol.

And this is to ANY member of TI , even really small donations make all the difference!!!

think about it, we have around 18 or 19 members in TI, if most of you put in atleast 1 or what ever or even 0.50 then thats halve the server basically paid for, and me n eagle will pay the rrest or whatever. i mean 50p isnt that much. And honestly its not really fair for him to run a server with his own money for our enjoyment. Its not really askin much tbh.

Lol........... and KAKA, i really do miss you lol Sad good holiday in london then Razz??

(L) Eagle, =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eagle
Spammer!
Spammer!

PostSubject: Re: Donations........... please answer this poll   Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:49 pm

Honestly. 1.00 per month would be okay, but if you could donate more it would be fantastic. We could pay for 20 slots if it becomes succesfull.

Silverhawk

PostSubject: Re: Donations........... please answer this poll   Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:20 pm

Jhingha wrote:
I would pay..

Because he was stoned with me and doofiej. Then the next day he shows up at work 7 hours too late clown
Anyway I can pay some. Like a few euro or something. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jhingha
Spammer!
Spammer!

PostSubject: Re: Donations........... please answer this poll   Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:52 pm

Okay, 5 euro from my side.
But only if I got the abbility to play those Admin Sounds afro
Like, WHO ATE THE DONUTS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ollie1989

PostSubject: Re: Donations........... please answer this poll   Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:01 pm

Thats what i love to fuckin see!!!!

Good work jhingha and silver!!!

Very Happy:D:D im also helpin in, be good for us to be even more popular clan!!! Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eagle
Spammer!
Spammer!

PostSubject: Re: Donations........... please answer this poll   Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:25 am

Thank you Silver and Jhingha that would be great.

<33 Yes you can even play. Cornholio!!!

Jhingha
Spammer!
Spammer!

PostSubject: Re: Donations........... please answer this poll   Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:28 am

Make a PayPal or something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JunkyXL
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Donations........... please answer this poll   Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:37 am

I like the id, still i am 17 year and no work.... Sad

but maybe if you can make an pay by phone thing i think i can call monthly of the house phone Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://need4weed.forumotion.com/
Kaka
Spammer!
Spammer!

PostSubject: Re: Donations........... please answer this poll   Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:28 pm

LoL, Eagle all you need to do it make a PayPal, and then you can have a donation button on teh forum, and there you can enter what ever you feel is ok to pay, i guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaka
Spammer!
Spammer!

PostSubject: Re: Donations........... please answer this poll   Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:29 pm

And i just payed 430 to go to London, so you can piss off for a while, im skint. Fucka.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ollie1989

PostSubject: Re: Donations........... please answer this poll   Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:41 pm

Thats what ive been trying to say for ages lol!!!

Ive made my paypal, to my bank card. it will take 4 or 5 days for my bank to authorize it and money shud be rolling soon =]

P.s

<<--------------- My I.D pic rules!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eagle
Spammer!
Spammer!

PostSubject: Re: Donations........... please answer this poll   Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:02 am

Good Idea Jamie i'll do that.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donations........... please answer this poll   

Back to top Go down

Donations........... please answer this poll
Page 1 of 1